Monday 8 December 2014

Basic French phrases for travel.

  • Thank you.Play Clip Merci.
  • Thank you very much.Play Clip Merci beaucoup.
  • You're welcome.Play Clip De rien.
  • Please.Play Clip S’il vous plaît.
  • Yes.Play Clip Oui.
  • No.Play Clip Non.
  • Excuse me.Play Clip Excusez-moi.
  • Pardon me.Play Clip Pardon.
  • Sorry!Play Clip Excusez-moi!
  • I don't understand.Play Clip Je ne comprends pas.
  • I don't speak French.Play Clip Je ne parle pas français.
  • I don't speak French very well.Play Clip Je ne parle pas très bien français.
  • Do you speak English?Play Clip Parlez-vous anglais?
  • Could you speak more slowly, please?Play Clip Pourriez-vous parler plus lentement, s’il vous plaît?
  • Could you repeat (that), please?Play Clip Pourriez-vous répéter, s’il vous plaît?Play Clip Comment vous appelez-vous?       
  • What's your name?
  • How are you?Play Clip Comment allez-vous?
  • Do you speak English?Play Clip Parlez-vous anglais?
  • Where is the subway?Play Clip Où est le métro?
  • Is the tip included?Play Clip Est-ce que le service est compris?
  • How much does that cost?Play Clip Combien ça coûte?
  • Is there a public phone here?Play Clip Y a-t-il un téléphone public ici?
  • Can I get on the internet?Play Clip Puis-je me connecter à l’Internet?
  • Can you help me, please?Play Clip Pouvez-vous m’aider, s’il vous plaît?
  • Where is the bathroom?Play Clip Où sont les toilettes?
  • 0.20044747716747224

No comments:

Post a Comment